Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So a C-Section we shall have

Baby J.T. is still holding tight to his cord above, around and near his head. The new target date for him not coming out is 38 1/2 weeks (we're 36 weeks today). So, his tentatively scheduled birthday is Friday, June 16th as long as I don't go into any type of early labor before then. I've never been able to choose the date of my baby's birth before, so I found it rather amusing when the doctor asked to see my calendar and pointed to the first date with no appointments on it that she knew she would be on duty during the 38th week of my pregnancy. We got another ultrasound today and the 3D photo to go with. I will get that posted in the next day or so. This time, instead of across his mouth, the cord was wrapped up and over his nose, and it looks like it's sticking into his little nose... just proves to me that he is more like his Daddy than ever.

The other good news is that J.T.'s room is done and ready for his big day. Here are some shots of just how fantastic the room turned out to be. We decided to leave the twin bed in there for nights that Jeremy and I take turns staying with the baby so at least one of us can get a good night's sleep. And the frog themed prints turned out just perfect... not too much green at all!

No comments: