Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Do you believe in Damien?

I'm back on husband ordered house arrest today because he's decided he doesn't want his son born on June 6, 2006 (aka 666). Phone and internet are my only links to the outside world once again, but it's only for one day, and it's 93 degrees outside, so I'm totally okay with it.

Our growing family has caused us to reason with reality and trade in one of our four-wheel drive vehicles (mine specifically) for a mini-van. It's one of the nicest ones on the market though, so it's not like a clunky old van that Athea would be embarrassed to be seen in. It's a Chrysler Town & Country with automatic sliding doors and stow-n-go seats and a DVD player and a navigation system... we're feeling pretty good about it. Even Jeremy likes driving it. Or, I think he likes driving it seeing as how I've only been allowed to drive it three times since we bought it four days ago, and only once was at night. So he either really likes driving it, or he really doesn't want me behind the wheel in my current condition. Hmmm...

More tomorrow after my last scheduled appointment with my doctor before the big operation! Hope everyone makes it through today unscathed! (TeeHee)

No comments: